Aruvi is a recently released Tamil movie which tells the tale of a girl who fights to live in a world which treats her unfairly. Aditi Balan portrays the character of ” Aruvi ” and she literally lives in that role. Some movies can haunt you for days and Aruvi is definitely one of them. The movie is the debut creation of Arun Prabhu Purushothaman and he has pleasantly surprised everyone with his writing and direction skills. Aruvi is Aditi Balan’s first movie and she is here to stay in the movie industry.
Here is what we know of the Aruvi lass:
- Aditi Balan is half Malayali and lives in Chennai.
- She got this project after going through a rigorous audition process.
- She is a graduate in Law and an ex-student of Christ College Banglore.
- Before shooting the climax sequences, Aditi underwent a strict diet routine and stayed at the Ayurveda hospital for 45 days where she neither met people nor spoke much to anyone for the purpose of getting into character.
- She is a fan of movies like Sathi Leelavathi, Moonram Pirai, Mullum Malarum, Micheal Madana Kamarajan, Uthiri Pookal, Tillana Mohanambal, Pasa Malar and Samsaram Adhu Minsaram.
- Aditi is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and is part of a theatre group in Chennai.
- She hasn’t done any advertisements or short movies before ” Aruvi ”
- She recently received the Ananda Vikatan Cinema Award for Best Debut Actor, Female.
- Aditi is deeply inspired by people who are selfless and do genuine work and truly believes that the people one meets every day teach us in one way or the other.
The Radio Suno team wishes her all happiness and we hope you continue to inspire us with your acting skills !!